Why are we using cookie?
To understand which cookies we use on our Website, please read Which cookies do we use?
To know your cookie-related rights and how to refuse them, please read How can I manage my preferences on cookies? Please remember that you can revoke your consent and manage your preferences relating to unnecessary cookies whenever you want, through our cookies control panel
To learn how we process your personal data we might collect through cookies used by the Website, please read Cookies and Data Protection.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that may be sent from a website to your device (usually to your browser), where they are stored to recognise you upon any subsequent visit to the same website. In this case, your device will resent the cookies to the visited website.
Each cookie generally contains: the name of the server from which the cookie is sent, the expiry date and a value, usually a unique number randomly generated by the computer. The server of the website, that transfers the cookie, uses this number to recognise you when you return to a website or browse from one page to another.
Cookies may serve different purposes, may be sent by the operator of the website or by third parties and may have different durations. To learn more, see How may cookies be classified?
How may cookies be classified?
In general, cookies are classified into different types based on:
- Session cookies (temporary): automatically deleted when the navigation session ends (the browser is closed)
- Persistent cookies: active until their expiry or deletion by the user
- First-party cookies: sent to the browser directly from the website being visited
- Third-party cookies: sent to the browser from other websites, that install cookies through the visited website
- Technical cookies
- necessary (navigation/indispensable/performance/process/security cookies): contribute to operation of the visited website, for example offering the possibility to browse through the pages or access protected areas. If they are blocked, the website cannot function properly
- optional (functionality/preferences/localization/session status cookies): allow the storing of information that changes some features or appearances of the website (preferred language, size of texts and characters, geographical area of reference). If they are blocked, the navigation experience is less functional, but not compromised.
- Analytical / statistical cookies: are used to collect information and to generate statistics on the use of the website to understand how visitors interact with it. Third-party analytical cookies may enable the masking of the IP address. Cookies without the IP masking function may enable the identification and tracking of the user, always for purposes related to creation of statistics
- Profiling cookies (marketing/tracking/conversion monitoring): are designed to create user’s profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the interests shown by the user while surfing the Internet
Which cookies do we use?
To ensure proper functioning of the Website and enhance your navigation experience, we use some technical cookies, that are sent directly from our domain (www.ambras.it) and are all session cookies. We do not use these cookies for other purposes.
TECHNICAL COOKIES NECESSARY TO THE WEBSITE FUNCTIONING = CANNOT BE DISABLED
|wpml_referer_url||ambras.it||Necessary for maintaining language-settings across subpages on the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_icl_current_language||ambras.it||Saves the user’s preferred language on the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||ambras.it||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||6 mounths||HTTP Cookie|
|wc_cart_hash_#||ambras.it||Remembers the items the user has placed in the shopping cart||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|wc_fragments_#||ambras.it||Used to refresh the carriage by not refreshing the entire web page||End of session||HTML Local Storage|
The Website uses analytical cookies, that are sent directly from our domain (ambras.it), in order to collect, in aggregate form, information relating to the Website traffic and to generate statistics on its use (e.g. collection of the number of completed forms and the relative percentage of total clicks).
For this purpose, we use Google Analytics that is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”) using online identifiers, such as IP address, client ID and device ID, for statistical purposes. We have activated functions reducing the identifying power of these cookies (by masking significant portions of the collected IP address). In the context of this service, Google will not cross the collected information with other data they might already have. To learn more, read the following Google policy “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services”
ANALYTICS COOKIES = ACTIVATED UPON YOUR CONSENT
|_ga||ambras.it||Used to distinguish users (by registering a unique ID to create statistics on how the website is used by visitors)||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||ambras.it||Used to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||ambras.it||Used to distinguish users (by registering a unique ID to create statistics on how the website is used by visitors)||2 days||HTTP Cookie|
How can I manage my preferences on cookies?
Blocking of third-party cookies: third-party cookies are generally not essential for browsing and, as such, can be rejected by default, through specific functions of your browser. To understand which browser you are using, you might click “Help” at the top of your browser window. If you know which browser you are using, please refer to the links in the table below.
|Microsoft Internet Explorer||https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies|
Activate the option of Do Not Track: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation of browsers. Websites designed to respect this option, when activated, should automatically stop collecting certain browsing data. As mentioned, however, not all websites are set to respect this option (discretionary)
Activate the “anonymous browsing” mode: using this function it is possible to browse without leaving any trace in the navigation data browser. The visited websites will not remember you, the pages you have visited will not be stored in your browser history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous browsing function does not guarantee anonymity on the Internet as it is only used to avoid keeping browsing data in the browser, whereas navigation data will continue to be available to website operators and to connectivity providers.
Block the cookies used for behavioural advertising: you can manage your choices relating to the profiling cookies used by third parties to show you advertising messages based on your interests also going to one of the following websites:
Who we are
This Website is operated by AMBRA’S SRL. with registered office in Via Dante n.16 – 20121 Milano (MI) Italy Fiscal Code – VAT no. 06788760962.
- Phone: +39 02 9067099
- Telefax: +39 02 90600888
- Email: email@example.com
Cookies and data protection
In some cases (see the section Which cookies do we use?) the cookies used by this Website will enable us to collect information on you that, although not associated to your name, could enable to identify you as web “user” who is interested in our products and services (through your IP address, unique identifiers, device ID and client ID).